Aw anon you’re back. The nickname makes me feel close to you. Thank you for popping in again to encourage me.
It does help. Something I’ve learned recently, a sort of mantra, is that when negative thoughts, self-hate, suicidal urges start to build up, I just say to myself “but you’re still pretty awesome.” It makes me laugh a little but it really does help—sometimes.
I feel so undeserving of such sweet words, but you really have boosted my confidence. You’re lovely for giving me some hope anon. xo
Oh my goodness, that’s really surprising of you to say. I feel like I’m constantly just spewing my depression and my desire to disappear. If it’s actually helping you to follow my struggle that is so nice. I do hope that what I’ve been going through does help others realize they are not alone in their suffering. Thank you for the kind words xoxo
3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
Thought of kathryncacophony while reading every single one of these.(via abstractamanda) You’re so sweet abstractamanda
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
I feel like I know a lot more coping skills now, but I also feel as hopeless as ever. I’m going to try to make it to my class on Wednesday and if I still feel this bad I guess I’ll have to take medical leave for the semester and return in the spring :\
Thank you. It was very hard to go in. I’m afraid I may need to go back. I really don’t want to have to drop out of this semester though
Do you spell it the same too? And thank you, that’s nice of you to say. Everyone is being so sweet to me lately. I feel very liked but undeserving I guess. Anyways thank you again xoxo